Question by what’s that noise????: What is the best natural way cure uneven skin tone?
i have pretty uneven skin tone (hyperpigmentation) and i juts need to know some natural ways to cure it.
Answer by mission_viejo_california
NewsTarget.com printable article
Originally published March 6 2005
New skin serum to provide eight times the normal dose of antioxidant protection
by Mike Adams
SkinCeuticals, Inc. released a press release launching their newest skin treatment. The new serum is said to provide eight times the antioxidant protection of similar products. Many individuals young and old suffer from free radical oxidative stress, and this product helps combat the day to day stresses that most endure.
* SkinCeuticals, Inc., manufacturer of scientifically-advanced skincare products and leader in topical antioxidant and sun protection technologies, announces the launch of C E FERULIC serum.
* Available March 1, 2005, this breakthrough combination antioxidant treatment contains L-Ascorbic Acid (pure vitamin C), Alpha Tocopherol (pure vitamin E), and Ferulic Acid and provides an unprecedented 8-fold photoprotection (measure of a product’s ability to neutralize free radicals and protect against oxidative stress).
* This is the highest level ever available, delivering 8 times the skin’s natural antioxidant protection.
* A new antioxidant cocktail that protects, prevents AND repairs, making it the ideal choice for both younger skin to fend off photoaging and for more mature skin to diminish the appearance of existing damage.
* Environmental assailants including UVA and UVB rays, air pollution, cigarette smoke, and poor diet create damaging free radicals and lead to premature aging, hyperpigmentation, and loss of elasticity.
* Sheldon R. Pinnell, MD, professor emeritus of dermatology, Duke University Medical Center, most recently presented his findings at the 63rd annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology held February 2005.
* Dr. Pinnell is a consultant to SkinCeuticals, exclusive provider of this patent-pending technology.
* Secondly, consumers are generally unaware that SPF is only a measurement of UVB (burning) rays and have a false sense of security when wearing a high SPF sunscreen.
* No other antioxidant technology has been shown to deliver comparable levels of anti-aging protection: * PROTECT skin from oxidative, environmental stresses that cause premature signs of aging.
Add your own answer in the comments!